An Online Mapping program is available for public use. This program will allow you to interactively browse a digital map and get detailed information about locations within the City of Jacksonville. Use it to help keep up with what’s going on around you, enjoy the City’s many amenities, and become involved in the community.
Information includes, but is not limited to:
- Find public buildings such as City Hall, City and other Fire Stations, the Onslow County Court House, libraries, and schools
- Get property information such as existing zoning, owner’s name, flood zone boundaries, appraised value, and other basic information for a piece of property
- Find the park that is closest to you or find where to play tennis, go skateboarding, or have a picnic
- Get information about Jacksonville Transit including the route map and stop locations. Jacksonville Transit
- See aerial photos of your neighborhood