Begin / End Service
New To the Area?
To set up a utility services account with the City of Jacksonville apply online or visit the Utility Billing drive-up service at City Hall Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM at:
815 New Bridge Street
Jacksonville, NC 28541
Applicants will be required to:
- Complete a new service application form
- Show picture identification
- Show proof of address (such as lease or mortgage statement)
A minimum deposit is required to establish service, which includes a $30 non-refundable service charge, a $3.75 credit check fee, and balance of deposit.
Si hablas espanol, favor de llenar esta aplicación. Mandelo a el correo electronico de: firstname.lastname@example.org con copias de su identificacion con foto y documento de arrendamiento o hipoteca.
- Payment is due 20 days after billing date.
- Previous balances must be paid within 10 days of current billing date to avoid suspension. A $55 suspension fee may apply.
- Billing and due dates may not be changed.
- Customers are notified of returned check, returned bank draft, or returned credit card draft and have until 10 a.m. the day following notification to pay in full. A $25 service charge will be applied to returned checks, returned bank drafts, or returned credit card drafts.
To end service, please complete the end of service form. Please call 910 938-5248 or email Utility Billing if you require additional assistance. Please note that you may be asked to provide additional information before service can be stopped.