Youth Basketball Program
Recreation and Parks offers league play, clinics, and open play basketball. Check out the Recreation & Parks Seasonal Catalog (PDF) on the Recreation & Parks Homepage for the latest information, or call Athletics at 910 938-2538.
Youth League 2019 Schedules
Youth League Rulebooks
The Youth Basketball League is administered by the Recreation and Parks Department. Please follow the rules established by the Recreation and Parks Department for play. All local rules will apply first. If not covered by the local rules, then the National Federation of High School (NFHS) rules will be followed.
Registration for the fall basketball season occurs during the month of October annually, with practice being held during the months of November and December. Game playruns from January through March.
- When - October 1-19, 2018. First-time registration must submit a copy of participant's birth certificate and proof of residency.
- Cost - $30 for city residents and $55 for non-city residents
- Late Fee - $5 additional fee assessed for all late registrants after initial registration closes (after October 19, 2018 based on availability).
- Limited spots available.
- Refunds - There will be a $25 administrative fee assessed on all refunds
- Register online! If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Administration Office at 910 938-5312.
- If it is your child's first time registering for a program, you must bring a copy of your child's birth certificate and proof of residency.