Who do I call about getting my water hooked up?
To inquire about water hook-up please call the city's Public Utilities at 910-938-5248. The City Water and Utilities Billing divisions handle utility sign up, business licenses, and other fees. For properties served by Onslow County call the Onslow County Water Department at 910-455-0722.

Show All Answers

1. How does a Citizen file a claim against the City?
2. How do I get married?
3. Where can I find the City Code and ordinances?
4. How do I get on the City's vendor list or the City's construction vendor list?
5. How do I contact Animal Control?
6. What so I do if I need a court date changed or I have something that deals with the court system?
7. I need information about my cable bill. Who do I talk to?
8. What is the population of the City?
9. Who do I call about getting my water hooked up?
10. Who can I call if my neighbor’s yard is full of trash and weeds and is very unsightly?
11. Why does a fire truck show up when I call for an ambulance?