Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Living & Visiting
Select a Category
Boards & Committees
Business - Privilege Licenses
City Manager's Office
Permits & Inspections
Rec and Parks
Stormwater & Water Quality
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Jacksonville 911 Citizen Survey
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
How Are We Doing?
Jacksonville 911 Center is conducting a customer satisfaction survey. We will be utilizing the answers to better assist our citizens in providing more efficient and effective 911 services. Please fill out the following questions to the best of your knowledge. Would like to receive additional information, as well as, invitations to upcoming meetings and events? Provide your contact information here. Thank you for taking the Customer Service Survey!
1. Do you live within Jacksonville City limits?
2. In the past year has you or someone in your household had to use the 911 system for non-emergency or emergency assistance?
If you answered Yes to number 2., what type of assistance?
-- Select One --
Report at Crime
Witnessed a Crime
Victim of a Crime
Involved in a Traffic Crash
Witnessed a Traffic Crash
Medical Assistance needed
Please check all that apply.
3. Please rate the urgency of your 911 call based on 1 being non-urgent defined as “situation that does not require immediate action” to 10 being urgent defined as “a serious, unexpected, dangerous” situation requiring immediate action. Check only one.
4. Was your call answered promptly, within 5 to 10 seconds?
5. Did the Telecommunicator identify themselves as “Jacksonville 911”?
Unable to Recall
6. If put on hold or transferred, were you advised prior to the Telecommunicator doing so?
Unable to Recall
7. Based on your experience with the Jacksonville 911 Center, how courteous and polite was the 911 Telecommunicator while asking and gathering information to determine the nature of your call? 1 to 10 with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent. Check one.
8. Our goal as 911 Telecommunicators is to assist you in the most considerate manor. Do you agree that your Telecommunicator was considerate and respectful during this process. Are you confident in his/her ability to assist you in the future? Check one.
Neither agree or disagree
9. What Customer Service or phone techniques needs to be addressed?
10. Please share your recommendations or suggestions for improvement.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Projects & Plans
Public Safety - Police & Fire Services
Recreation & Parks
City Meetings Online & on G10TV
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow